MyMeteor Log in
Poster
paul085

unlocking code for nokia c3-01

after a ridiculous amount of calls and messing about i was told on wednesday that i would be sent my unlocking code to my email in 2 working days. unless you dont work fridays i am wondering where is my unlocking code????????

Please use plain text.
JimmyIreland
Kudos: 1,181
Ideas: 5

Re: unlocking code for nokia c3-01

This may take longer,saturday and sunday dont count its up to nokia to send meteor the code,so you should see it monday

NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer.I give my spare time here to help others,I am device pilot and an app tester,multiple forum advisor .Also do some radio talk and on Twitter @jimboireland .
METEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905

Please use plain text.
Newbie Poster
alka786

Hi, i came back from Poland today and before i went to Poland, i topped up 20 euro and got free texts and calls to meteor. i topped up on the 17th. Now whenever i try sending a message, my phone stops sending it and it just says "pending" can you fix my problem please? i need them free texts ASAP!

Please use plain text.
Meteor_Colm
Topics: 58
Kudos: 233
Solutions: 63

Hi alka786,

Are you still having this problem.

It might be that your network isn't selected properly, have you tried going into the settings on your phone and manually selecting Meteor?

You could also try taking the battery out of you phone while the phone is turned on and replacing it after a few minutes.

Let me know how you get on.

Colm

Unsolicited PM's will not be answered, please set up a thread if you need help with a query.
Please use plain text.
JoannaBiniaszak

hi

Hi i would like to get my unlocking code for my nokia c3-1 and i top up bye 5 euro and i can't get my free txts to meteor cause it says that im on a call paln but i chaange my call plan last week nd i top up today nd it says the same thing

Please use plain text.
JimmyIreland
Kudos: 1,181
Ideas: 5

Re: hi

To be eligible for an unlock, you must meet the following criteria:

• You originally bought the handset from Meteor.z
• Your contract has ended –or- you’ve upgraded to a new device with Meteor.
• You are the original owner of the handset –or- you’ve been added as an authorised contact on the original owner’s account.
• Your account payments are up to date.
• If you are a PAYG customer a minimum of €130 top up since purchase of handset & handset registered to the account++==

If you meet the above criteria, Please contact our customer care team on 1905 and an agent in our unlocking team will be able to request the unlocking code for you.

If the code is not available it can take up to 10 working days to request from manufacturer

NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer.I give my spare time here to help others,I am device pilot and an app tester,multiple forum advisor .Also do some radio talk and on Twitter @jimboireland .
METEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905

Please use plain text.
Storm_Holden

unlocking code for nokia c3

I'm having a problem getting the unlock code for my phone from Meteor. I've called 8 times at this stage. The first two times I was given the puk codes for my phone, when I specifically asked for the unlock code. Then I was told to register the IMEI code on mymeteor.ie. I did this and was told to call back in two days. When I called back, I still wasn't registered so a customer care guy did it for me. Another few days later, I call again and it's STILL not registered so another customer care woman does it for me and says to make a call or two and it will be working in 24hrs. I call 32 hours later, STILL NOT REGISTERED. And I'm also told that the unlocking department is closed. I call back again the next day, ask the customer care guy to put me through to the unlocking department, and THEY tell me to go to a meteor shop with proof of purchase. The phone was given AS A GIFT. I do not have the receipt or the box. I only have the information that I registered the phone with. This is unnacceptable and ridiculous. Mymeteor.ie's terms and conditions state:

• I have to have "used a minimum of €130 worth of call credit" since my phone was bought. It was given AS A GIFT, a year ago and as meteor's data shows, I pay €20 a month. That adds up to €240.
  • "Name". I gave my name each time I called. I registered the phone. This is the correct name.
  • "Meteor Mobile phone number". I use the same number and sim that I got with the phone. I gave this each tome. It is the right number.
  • "Make and Model of phone". It is a pink Nokia C3. I gave this information each time.
  • "IMEI Number of the phone". I registered this number on mymeteor, and so did two meteor customer care workers. I have the code. It is the correct code. I also gave this to the unlocking department when I called.
  • "Your PIN number". I gave the correct pin number each time I was asked for it.

I am going abroad and need the unlock code so that I can use a foreign sim, but if this is not sorted immediately, I will be throwing the phone away and switching networks. I have been with meteor for years and this is just ridiculous. I have had to call from my second meteor phone as I wasted all my credit trying to get the unlock code for my Nokia C3.

Please use plain text.
Meteor_Bobby
Topics: 26
Kudos: 561
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 149

Re: unlocking code for nokia c3

Hi Storm_Holden,

If you PM me your IMEI number, I'll try register it from here.

-Bobby
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Forum Terms of Service... Please Read

Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.
Please use plain text.
crackers

i am tryin to get my unlocking code for nokia c3 touch and type i contacted monday and was told i wud hav an email on tuesday morning with i have rang bk twice now still no result i need that code and i also need my pac code as well 

Please use plain text.
Meteor_Bobby
Topics: 26
Kudos: 561
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 149

Hi crackers,

Did the guys on the phone advise the phone would need to be registered to you account?

-Bobby
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Forum Terms of Service... Please Read

Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.
Please use plain text.