Poster
CaolinD
Accepted Solution

My internet on my nokia lumia 625 will not work and i have all the correct settings

The wifi works but the mobile data doesn't it shows i have 3g but when i try to load a page it goes to 80% and stop loading the page.( i have put 30 euro credit on it).Please help me

Please use plain text.
JimmyIreland
Kudos: 1,266
Solutions: 138

Re: My internet on my nokia lumia 625 will not work and i have all the correct settings

Try turning off the wifi and use only the mobile data,and make sure its turned on of course.

NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer.I give my spare time here to help others,I am device pilot and an app tester,multiple forum advisor .Also do some radio talk and on Twitter @jimboireland .
METEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905

Please use plain text.
Poster
CaolinD

Re: My internet on my nokia lumia 625 will not work and i have all the correct settings

tried that doesnt work 

i have tried all of the obvious stuff

Please use plain text.
JimmyIreland

Do you have data provisioned on your sim card? IE had you data working before.?

NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer.I give my spare time here to help others,I am device pilot and an app tester,multiple forum advisor .Also do some radio talk and on Twitter @jimboireland .

Please use plain text.
Poster
CaolinD

yes definetly

Please use plain text.
JimmyIreland

Is the device up to date with software, you can use wifi to check and update, there is regular network updates on the Nokia Lumia range. 

Please use plain text.
Poster
CaolinD

its up to date

Please use plain text.
JimmyIreland

ok go to settings swipe left for this scroll down,look at access point,network plus,whats there,
Next try power off the device then remove sim,insert sim then power back on,also while the sim is out check it in another device too.

Please use plain text.
Poster
CaolinD

didnt work

Please use plain text.
JimmyIreland

Does the sim give data in another device?

Please use plain text.
Poster
CaolinD

yes it does

Please use plain text.
JimmyIreland

The last option before having it send off would be a hard reset.

1. Restart your phone
If the phone hardware is jammed, you should first try restart your phone. This does not reset the Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID) or remove any consumer data.
Option 1: To perform the power reset for phones with integrated battery (phone has a special electronic circuit which switches off the power when the key combination is pressed):
Switch the power On (if possible) and disconnect the charger.
Press the Volume Down + Power Key and hold them for 15 seconds.
You will feel vibration.
The phone will reset and boot up automatically.
Option 2: To perform power reset for phones with removable battery:
Remove the battery and reinsert it.
Boot up the phone normally.
2. Update the software
You might not be using the most recent software for your phone. Updating to the latest version of your phone may resolve your issue.
You can check for the availability of Lumia software updates in your region here.
3. Reset your phone
Warning: This erases all the personal content in the phone, including apps that have been purchased and downloaded (may be re-downloaded again), and restores the factory settings.
To reset your phone to the state in which the phone was in the first time you turned it on, go to Settings > About and then Reset your phone.
If you lose your phone, you can reset your phone remotely. In this option you need have the Find My Phone feature enabled and your phone must be connected to mobile network.
1. Login to http://www.windowsphone.com.
2. Click on the drop down menu right next to your name, and select the device that you would like to erase.
3. At the top left corner, you will see the name and model of the Windows Phone.
4. Click on Erase your phone.

And

Warning: This erases all the personal content in the phone, including apps that have been purchased and downloaded (may be re-downloaded again), and restores the factory settings.
Option 1: About menu
Use this option if you know the password.
This option warns about data loss.
Tap Settings > About > reset your phone.
Option 2: Hardware key combination
Use this option if you forget or lose the password.
Use this option if the phone fails to fully switch on when pressing the power on key.
Note: No warning about data loss!
Follow next steps to perform OS reset with the key combination.
Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8
Step 1
Make sure the charger is disconnected.
1. Switch the power Off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down and connect the charger, if succeed an exclamation mark (!) is shown on the screen.
(To cancel OS reset and exit to the normal mode, press the Volume Down + Power Key and hold them for 15 seconds).
Step 2
Then input Keys in the following order:
1. Volume up
2. Volume down
3. Power
4. Volume down
Step 3
The phone will reset and boot up automatically. Please note that this may take several minutes.
Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 7
Make sure the charger is disconnected.
1. Switch the power Off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down and Camera keys.
3. Press and hold the Power key.
4. When the phone vibrates, release the power key, but continue holding the volume down and camera keys, until the phone reboots.

Please use plain text.