Bronze Member

Meteor Store Opening Hours

Does anyone know the opening hours of the Meteor stores on Henry St and Grafton St in Dublin please?

The website has the addresses and telephone numbers but no info on opening hours.

It seems like a basic detail to include.

Have tried calling the stores several times but no-one has answered.

If any Meteor employee reads this, it could be worthwhile a) putting up store opening hours on the Meteor website and b) making info on opening hours available on stores' voice-mails.

Thanks
Topics: 43
Kudos: 570
Blog Posts: 1
Solutions: 104

Re:Meteor Store Opening Hours

Hi Eod100,

They usually are open form 9 til half five every day except Thursday and Friday when they are open til late.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Steven

Unsolicited PM's will not be answered, please set up a thread if you need help with a query.
Bronze Member

Hi Steven,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Are there any plans to make this info available online?

Thanks,

Eod
Topics: 43
Kudos: 570
Blog Posts: 1
Solutions: 104

Just clarifying this internally now. Don't have an ETA on this though.

I think this may be due to certain stores being in chopping in centres but once I can get this info locked down i'll lobby to get it put up there.

Steven

Unsolicited PM's will not be answered, please set up a thread if you need help with a query.
Bronze Member

Re: Re:Meteor Store Opening Hours

Any update to this? Your website doesn't list opening times, and your shops don't even have opening times on their store fronts.

Spent 10 minutes waiting at 9am this morning assuming shop was opening at 9, it didn't. Had to go to work then. Is it that difficult to put opening times of a store on your website, or at the very least have your shops print a page and stick it up on the shop windows, I assume they know what time they are open at.

Topics: 65
Kudos: 66
Solutions: 4

Hi lukejr

Yes it would be helpful to have this online. Will check this out for you. Most shops in city centre open at 09:00 the Ilac opens at 10:00. Opening times can vary accross the country depending on location.

Some shops opened this morning at 08:00 due to iPhone 5 demand.

Tony

Newbie Poster

I see it's more than a year since this thread was created and still nothing has happened. How difficult could it be to put up store opening hours on the website? I'm distinctly unimpressed. 

Kudos: 1,439
Solutions: 171

And i see this is your first post, opening hours vary between stores,you should call the store you wish to find out and your problem is solved. Not rocket science is it!

NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboireland
METEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905

Newbie Poster

lol

it would help if they ever actually answered their store phones.

Re: Meteor Store Opening Hours

Cant disagree with that.

NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboireland

Meteor Maestro

Nothing worse than shop assistants constantly on the phone - their numbers should route through to a seperate retail call centre team in my opinion.
Poster

3 Years later and still no opening hours on the site...

And it took you 3 years to respond.? Point is.....

Poster

I didn't need the opening hours until now, I am not the original poster.

Could you have your nose deeper in there though? Is it not ok to be critical of a service I pay for? Can they not defend themselves?

Maybe let an actual Meteor representative respond, as that would be more useful than your trolling.

Happy Christmas.

[ Edited ]

If you open your eyes some more  STORE LOCATOR Then you can use a phone to call them,you should also look up the real meaning of a troll too while your at it. Store times can vary everywhere across the country..

For you to come here and say "3 YEARS AND STILL NO RESPONSE" there is a word for that being your first post and all that.

Given the time of year thats in it stores will be probably open up till new years eve and returning to normal from Jan 2 2015. In most cases stores open from 9-6 like any other shop would but again this would differ somewhat depending on location.

Merry Christmas..

Poster

Call each store at 8PM on a Saturday to find out which one is open?

> Store times can vary everywhere across the country..

Oh my god, that makes it so difficult. Literally every other mobile operator including eMobile (basically Meteor) manage to list the hours country wide.

How have you not been banned for being an unhelpful troll yet?

Im sure there is only a limitied number of stores in your local and the only one trolling here is you no im finished talking to you because of your attitude which does not bode well here nor welcome either,you have been given assistance by whats available this is not my fault or yours.

No store is open on a Saturday either at 8PM

When you and if you ever hang around much longer here which will probably never happen then you can see who is the troll and who aint.

Poster

[ Edited ]

Not that I need to explain myself to you, but I live in Dublin city and own a car, so I think there are around 8 of them within 30 minutes of me.

You can rationalise your unreasonable response to my reasonable statement whatever way you like. Santa's still going to bring you coal again next year.

Topics: 35
Kudos: 212
Solutions: 23

[ Edited ]

There is only going to be one winner in this thread and it won't be you.

Jimmy has forum moderator powers which he uses sparingly, although I'm sure he will make an exception in your case given your attitude, if you push him hard enough.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning....smells like victory!

I'm not a Meteor employee / moderator or connected to Meteor in any way
Poster

[ Edited ]

Are we posting in bold now? The notion that their are winners and losers on a customer support forum is probably why this thread is a cesspit.

Which one of you helpful lads wants to tell me which Meteor store near me is open soonest on a Sunday?