MyMeteor Log in
Newbie Poster
LornaJM

Direct Debit

I have been a Meteor bill pay customer for 5 months now and I was wondering when I could change my payment method. Direct debit is not suitable for me at this time as I find the dates given to me for the debit to be very vague and not convenient at all. I would really like to cancel this direct debit ASAP as my wages do not go through the bank anymore. I would love to be able to pay in store or the post office ideally. Direct debit just does';t work for me and at times I miss the dates. Making me look like a have an awful credit rating!

I also have another question. I paid a disposit for bill pay when I purchased the phone. When will this deposite be given back/used to pay off a few months worth of my bill?

Please use plain text.
Meteor_Grainne
Topics: 3
Kudos: 757
Solutions: 239

Re: Direct Debit

Hi LornaJM,

If you wish to cancel your direct debit you will have to send a written request for this to be processed.

In the letter you need to put your mobile number your account number and the method of payment you wish to use and you also have to sign this letter.

You can post this to our credit control department, St Johns Road, Dublin 8 or alternatively you can scan it and attach it to an email and send it to info@meteor.ie

In regard to your deposit this is applied to your account on your 7th bill on the network has been paid.

Grainne

Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.
Please use plain text.
Meteor_Bobby
Topics: 26
Kudos: 561
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 149

Hey Lorna,

You can change the method of payment today if you call 1905 to ask to speak credit control.

The deposit on the phone is paid back to your Meteor account after 6 bills are paid. So it's put onto the account on the 7th bill. You can request for this to be paid back into your bank account, or you can use it while it's credit on your account, to credit a bill.

If you have any questions just let me know :smileyhappy:

-Bobby
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Forum Terms of Service... Please Read

Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.
Please use plain text.
Newbie Poster
LornaJM

Brilliant, thanks guys! 

Please use plain text.