MyMeteor Log in
Poster
shell027

Iphone 4 unlock

Hi there, 

I contacted meteor customer care on the 3rd of May regarding geting my iphone unlocked. i've heard nothing back and i'm just wondering if you could look into it for me. If you need any more info i'll pm it. 

thanks

Michelle

Please use plain text.
Regular Poster
iDann

Re: Iphone 4 unlock

Did they say they would unlock it? If they did, it could be ready as you don't unlock iPhones with a code, its done via iTunes by backing it up and it should display a message if its unlocked, have a search on google anyway for the procedure step by step. :smileyhappy:

_____

* I love helping people in Tech :smileyhappy: Ask me anything and I'll do my best to help. *
Please use plain text.
Poster
shell027

Hi  yeah they said that they would be in touch with me to give me the unlock code. 

Please use plain text.
Meteor_Grainne
Topics: 3
Kudos: 757
Solutions: 239

Hi shell027,

Can you advise if you registered the imei of the phone to your my meteor account?

Grainne

Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.
Please use plain text.
Poster
shell027

No I haven't. When I rang though I gave the guy my imei number and he gave me a business reserve number
Please use plain text.
Poster
shell027

I've just tried to update my account and can't find where to put the IMEI on this. 

Please use plain text.
Meteor_Grainne
Topics: 3
Kudos: 757
Solutions: 239

Hi shell027,

If you email info@meteor.ie all the details you updated on your my meteor account and the imei of your phone they will be able register the account for you. Alternatively you can call CC who can process this for you,

Grainne

Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM.
Please use plain text.
Poster
shell027

I actually went into Meteor on henry street and the guy who was helping me was on the phone for a good half an hour. Turns out the Phone and IMEI on my account is of course different to the one I have now however you can't register a new pohone on it. So whoever was unlocked it saw a conflict betweent he IMEI on my account and the one i have given and didn't process but no-one thought it would be useful to contact the customer to tell me or to verify anything, which i'm really annoyed about. 

I had someone else onto me from meteor yesterday and they also could not register my IMIE for the Iphone and have to get back in contact with me. Bit of a mess really waiting a month now and I had to chase meteor after them failing to contact  me. If i haven't heard anything by tomorrow i'lll leave a mgs on this becuase i don't know who to contact to get this sorted. 

Please use plain text.
Poster
shell027

Can you please get someone to ring me today regarding this issue. Been waiting a month now and the person I spoke to said they would be in touch. That was on Monday. Getting to be a joke now. Only available between 1-2 to answer.
Thanks.
Please use plain text.